Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 10 minutes
- 1 whole egg
- ½ cup oatmeal
- ½ cup almond milk
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil or spray
- ½ apple, cored and chopped
- 1 walnuts, crushed
- 1 tablespoon pure maple syrup
- Mix eggs, oatmeal, milk, cinnamon with hand blender or in a blender.
- Grease a pan with coconut oil or spray, heat the oil over medium heat for a minute or two, then add apples.
- Let apples cook for about 3 minutes, stirring occasionally, then remove them from skillet and place on plate.
- Use a ladle to pour in some of the batter until the pancake is about the size of your palm. Repeat with the rest of the batter.
- Cook until bubbles form on the surface and the bottom is browning nicely about 30 seconds more.
- Flip the pancakes and cook for about a minute more, until bottom is nicely browned.
- Serve immediately, topped with cooked apples, and top with cinnamon, walnuts, and maple syrup.