Serves: 4 (serving size is 1 chicken breast plus 2 cups salad)
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 15 minutes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons mango chutney
- 1-tablespoon low-sodium soy sauce
- ¾ teaspoon grated, peeled fresh ginger
- 4 (4-ounce) skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- cooking spray (olive or canola oil)
- 8 mixed salad greens
- 1 cup diced, peeled mango
- ¾ cup diced, peeled avocado
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- Combine oil, juice, chutney, soy sauce, and ginger in a small bowl. Place chicken on large plate; spoon 2 tablespoons of the oil mixture over the chicken, reserving the rest for the salad. Turn chicken to coat, and let stand 5 minutes.
- Place chicken on grill rack coated with cooking spray. Grill 4 minutes on each side or until chicken is done, brushing with oil mixture from plate before turning. Slice chicken crosswise into strips.
- Arrange greens, mango, and avocado on 4 serving plates. Arrange chicken oven greens. Drizzle reserved dressing over salads.