Servings: 16 Prep time: 10 minutes
- 2 tablespoons tahini
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- ¾ teaspoon salt
- 1 can (15 ounces) garbanzo beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (15 ounces) pumpkin puree
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh flat parsley
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin seed kernels, toasted
- ¼ cup pomegranate seeds
- Place first nine ingredients in a food processor and process until smooth. Add parsley and pulse until blended.
- Spoon hummus into a serving bowl and sprinkle pumpkinseed kernels and pomegranate seeds on top.
- Serve with vegetables or pita chips.