Serves: 1 Prep time: 5 minutes
- 2 slices of Ezekiel bread (or sourdough bread)
- ½ avocado
- ½ lemon
- 6 grape tomatoes cut into small rounds.
- himalayan salt and black peppercorn to taste
- crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 ounce of crumbled feta cheese
- 1 teaspoon extra-virgin olive oil (optional)
- Toast bread until lightly golden.
- Smash avocado with fork and mix with salt and pepper and divide among bread slices.
- Squeeze lemon juice on each slice.
- Top each half with the sliced tomatoes, red pepper flakes, feta cheese and finish off with a drizzle of olive oil.