- 1 chopped butternut squash
- 6 carrots
- 1 thumb size piece (or larger) of minced fresh ginger
- 1 chopped peeled onion
- 1 quart chicken stock or vegetable stock
- 2 tablespoons ghee or coconut oil
- salt & pepper
- Chopped chives, parsley
- Sautee carrots, butternut squash and onion with ghee or coconut oil in a saucepan until fully cooked (about 10 – 15 minutes).
- Place all ingredients in a blender.
- Blend until all ingredients are mixed well.
- Add salt and pepper to taste and sprinkle some parsley or chives on top.