Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 10 minutes
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1 teaspoon coconut flour
- Pinch of baking soda
- Pinch of kosher salt
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon raw honey
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil or spray
- ½ cup almond milk
- Whisk together the dry ingredients, then add all the wet ones except coconut oil and whisk until smooth.
- Grease a pan well with the coconut oil or spray. Heat the oil over medium heat for a minute or two.
- Use ladle to pour some of the batter until the pancake is about the size of your palm. Repeat with the rest of the batter.
- Cook until bubbles form on the surface and the bottom is browning nicely, about 30 seconds more.
- Flip the pancakes and cook for about a minute more, until bottom is nicely browned.