Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 20 minutes
- 3 cloves garlic
- 2 ½ tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp. fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tsp. fresh parsley
- 1 tsp. black peppercorn
- ¾ tsp. himalayan salt
- 4 wild salmon filets
- 4 cups broccoli (additional servings as necessary)
- ½ cup of brown rice per serving (optional)
- Pre-heat oven to 325 degrees.
- Mince the garlic. Combine the garlic, olive oil, lemon juice, himalayan salt, parsley and peppercorn in a bowl. Mix.
- Rub a cookie sheet or spray with olive oil to prevent sticking (or cover the pan with parchment paper.) Place salmon, skin-side down, on the sheet pan. Evenly spread the mixture over the salmon. Bake for approximately 15–20 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.
- Boil water for broccoli. Place broccoli in boiling water and allow it to sit for 3 minutes.
- Remove broccoli and serve with salmon.