Prep time: 5 minutes
- 4 cups cups mixed greens
- 2 ounces crumbled goat cheese
- 2 ounces toasted walnuts, roughly chopped
- 2 ounces dried cranberries
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice (or raw apple cider vinegar)
- 1 tablespoon raw honey
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon himalayan salt, if desired
- ground peppercorn to taste
- Combine greens, cranberries, and walnuts in a large bowl.
- Whisk dressing ingredients together.
- Dress with 2-3 tablespoons of dressing, and top with goat cheese.