Serves: 1 Prep time: 1 minute Total time: 7 minutes
- 1 nitrate free turkey bacon slice
- 2 medium romaine lettuce leaves
- 1 tsp. organic mayonnaise or olive oil
- 2 ounces nitrate-free sliced turkey breast
- 1/8 avocado slice
- Heat a small skillet over medium heat. Add the turkey bacon and cook until crisp about 6-7 minutes.
- Transfer to a plate.
- Place lettuce leaves on plate. Spread each down the center lengthwise with the mayonnaise. Top with the bacon, turkey, tomato slices and avocado.